LED grow Light
:: Cable OBD2 Male-Female Straight
Cable OBD2 Male-Female Straight
Shipping Weight: 0.12Kgs
199 Units in Stock
Add to Cart:
Cable OBD2 Male-Female Straight 16wire
OBD2 male to female extension adaptor
Head type: OBD2 16pin straight male to straight female
Wire: 16pins (pin-to-pin)
Extension length: 30 cm
Products Shipping Weight:0.12KG
It is used on standard OBD2 DLC.
1. It helps to relocate the scantool if interferes driver's knee or feet.
2. It helps to plug devise when the DLC is too low, driver has to step out of car and bend to reach the DLC.
3. It can extend the life of the car DLC if user needs to plug and unplug scantool frequently.
Standard OBDII DLC pin definition:
(pins marked as N/A are open to special ECU or moduel) :
2. Bus + (SAE J1850 PWM, VPW)
4. Ground (Battery)
5. Ground (Signal)
6. CAN High (ISO 15765-4)
7. K (ISO 9141-2, SAE J2234)
10. Bus - (SAE J1850 PWM)
14. CAN Low (ISO 15765-4)
15. L (ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4)
16. Battery +12V
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 February, 2016.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Cable OBD2 Male-Female Elbow 16wire
Nisbie Bluetooth V22 and Adapter
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
Copyright © 2018
. Powered by